Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 10 -- iHCPL experience summary

I knew most the topics prior to the iHCPL exercises. It is still a good learning experience. The instructions were clear and the topics were not that hard to pick up. If I have to name one thing of my favorite, it has to be the Wowie free ebooks. I am a big ebook fan. Instant accessing to the content not only helped me answer many hard reference questions, it also satisfied my own needs like everyone else -- I want it now.

I think it helps a lot for staff to have current technological skills. They will not be intimidated by questions that were very technical to them before. At least they have something to recommend if something didn't work out for the patron.

Thanks for providing the learning experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.